I’m back, baby!
July 17, 2015 § Leave a comment
For the past few months I’ve been tucked away in my writer’s cave finishing my book. Which, by the way, has a new title: The Fangirl Life: All the Feels (and How to Deal). Special thanks to brilliant artist Cami–I can’t wait for you guys to see what she’s drawn!
Many of the topics in the book were inspired by your wonderful questions here on the blog. It pained me to not be able to answer the dilemmas you’ve been emailing me while I’ve been in book mode. But in the coming weeks I’m going to be answering them, so don’t hesitate to keep sending in your questions. Especially the ones in ALL CAPS.
In addition to my writing, here are the top 7 fangirl adventures I’ve had while away.
7. Being the last person on earth to catch up on Sherlock.
6. Reading Star Wars novels and hiding in my sweatshirt every time Han and Leia argue.
5. Watching all of Catastrophe in one afternoon and crying about Sharon Horgan’s accent, hair, face, writing, everything. THANKS A LOT, JESS.
4. Having a Christine Baranski-inspired day in NYC with fangirl friend Lauren.
3. Buying and forcing high school friends to play the Slash card game with me, which is the greatest game in the history of feels. I’m sure Bowser and Mr. Bates will be very happy together.
2. Attending the best Cape Cod nerd wedding where we got to shout “So say we all!” during the ceremony. And I danced around all night in an alligator hat. Because yeah.
1. Losing my shit over Hardhome like everyone else.
The Fangirl Life is truly wondrous, and I can’t wait to share many more adventures with you! Check back soon to see the answers to your dilemmas! And be sure to follow my creys on twitter or tumblr if you aren’t already!