July 14, 2016 § Leave a comment
First person who tweets me a picture of all the correct answers to the following questions will win a copy of my favorite card game, Slash!
AGAIN, ARE YOU READY?
Here we go!
- With over 115,000 stories, what popular television show has the most published fan fiction on fanfiction.net?
- On the sci-fi series Battlestar Galactica, what planet is the birthplace and original home of humanity, from which the civilization departed and formed the Twelve Colonies on other worlds?
- On the hit animated series Bob’s Burgers, Tina and Louise Belcher are fangirls of what fictional boy band?
- In Pierce Brown’s Red Rising trilogy, what is the name of the underground resistance group fighting the Society?
- In 2013, fans broke the record for the most backers of a single Kickstarter project when they contributed $5.7 million to make a movie of what fan favorite TV show?
- What is the name of the alternate universe Harry Potter fan fiction written by Eliezer Yudkowsky, where Harry is raised by an Aunt Petunia who married a scientist? Harry Potter takes his place at Hogwarts, “armed with Enlightenment ideals and the experimental spirit.”
- What is the name of the prolific TV show creator who who claims she “owns” Thursday nights?
- What the 6 numbers frequently found in the TV show LOST?
- What Star Wars character is a member of the Mon Calamari species and famous for shouting, “It’s a trap!”
- What do the letters in the acronym GIF stand for?
Remember TWEET me a picture of your answers @fangirltherapy!